I am currently a 2nd year Master student in the Institute of Information Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, under the supervision of Associate Researcher Dr. Tingwen Liu. I received my B.Sc. Degree from Central South University in 06/2016.
My research interests lie within Natural Language Processing (NLP), Applications of NLP and Information Extraction (IE).
- Yanzeng Li, Bowen Yu, Mengge Xue, Tingwen Liu. Enhancing Pre-trained Chinese Character Representation with Word-aligned Attention. In Proc. of ACL 2020, Seattle, Washington. [arxiv] [code] [paper] [slide]
- Xiaobo Shu, Mengge Xue, Yanzeng Li, Zhenyu Zhang, Tingwen Liu. BiG-Transformer: Integrating Hierarchical Features for Transformer via Bipartite Graph. In Proc. of WCCI-IJCNN 2020, Glasgow, Scotland. [paper]
- Meiqi Wang, Yanzeng Li, Xuebin Wang, Tingwen Liu, Jinqiao Shi, Muqian Chen. 2ch-TCN: A Website Fingerprinting Attack over Tor Using 2-channel Temporal Convolutional Networks. In Proc. of IEEE ISCC 2020, Rennes, France. [paper] [slide]
- Qu Liu, Zhenyu Zhang, Yanzeng Li, Tingwen Liu, Diying Li, Jinqiao Shi. ICNet: Incorporating Indicator Words and Contexts to Identify Functional Description Information. In Proc. of IJCNN 2019, Budapest, Hungary. [code&data] [paper]
- Yanzeng Li, Tingwen Liu, Diying Li, Quangang Li, Jinqiao Shi, Yanqiu Wang. Character-based BiLSTM-CRF Incorporating POS and Dictionaries for Chinese Opinion Target Extraction. In Proc. of ACML 2018, Beijing. [code] [dataset] [paper] [slide]
Program Committee Member:
- AAAI 2021.
- ACL 2020, NLP Application Track.
Review Assistant: IJCAI 2018, TKDE, etc.
- ACL 2020, built the virtual website.
- Merit Student, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), 2020.
- Merit Student, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), 2019.
- Outstanding Student League Cadres, Central South University (CSU), 2015.